Help grow your community's closet
Help grow your shared CommUnity Maternity Closet. We gratefully accept both clothing and monetary donations.
OUR GIFT TO DONORS
We really appreciate clothing donations, as it allows us to sponsor memberships for Mamas-in-need, as well as increase the lending limit for all expecting Mamas!
* a thank-you shout-out on Instagram!
* your "Special Occasion Dress" named after you on our website, & on your dress' in-store clothing tag
Choose one of two easy ways to contribute your gently used maternity clothing:
1. Schedule a free pick-up from your home or work.
We are very happy to pick-up gently used maternity clothing donations 5 days a week between 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Schedule a free pick-up here.
2. Drop off your clothing contributions at our upcoming Community Days events.
Beginning late 2020, drop your clothing donations off where pregnant mamas from around the city will come to mingle, nosh, and shop & swap from our Maternity CommUnity Closet!
Details about upcoming CommUnity Days are released in our newsletter, so be sure to subscribe :)
Feeling inspired to support the movement, but don't have maternity clothing to donate? We can do a lot with a monetary contribution as well!
Monetary donations go toward:
* clothing purchases to expand our closet inventory
* running CommUnity Day events
Donate here! (click this link and then scroll down to the bottom of the shopping cart page where it says “donate” :)