1. Read our Lending Agreements to learn about our easy lending process.
2. Start browsing our online a la carte Maternity CommUnity Closet . Or we can make you a custom clothing bundle here, especially if online inventory is low. We have LOADS & LOADS of gorgeous maternity clothing not yet online that we would love to lend you!
2. Add the $125 Membership Fee, and up to 12 clothing items to your cart (at a time, you can swap sizes and styles later an unlimited number of times!), or ask us to make you a custom bundle here. **You may become a Member from the second trimester until 8 weeks after your due date.
3. If adding items to cart (vs requesting a custom bundle), go through the online check-out process, creating a customer account and paying the membership fee in the process. (If requesting a custom bundle, complete and submit the Make My Bundle form, then add only the Membership fee to cart and check out online, creating a customer account in the process.)
4. After going through the online check-out, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick-up of your clothing order in either Vancouver or Coquitlam (British Columbia, Canada). ***Orders are distributed bi-weekly. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive clothing. In light of the ongoing pandemic, we are now performing contactless pick-up/delivery of orders.
5. When you are ready for a new size, or to try something new, swap your items for new ones. Yes! Add items to cart and go through the online checkout process as usual. Alternatively, you can also request a custom bundle order (even if you did a la carte previously). Next, email email@example.com to organize a time to swap your items.
6. Your Final Clothing Return date will be your due date plus 8 weeks.
7. Start shopping the Maternity CommUnity Closet!
A) Mamas must be in their second trimester to begin borrowing clothing. Due date kindly required. Clothing return date is based upon due date plus 8 weeks.
B) In order to protect our inventory, a Credit Card number must be given at the time you pick-up your first clothing order and will be kept on file in case of the unlikely event that borrowed items are lost/stolen.
C) To book a "Special Occasion Dress (Short Term)", use the online booking calendar on the dress’ product page. These items are for 7-day loan. One dress may be borrowed at a time. Be sure to inquire well in advance as dates book up.
D) COVID-19 PANDEMIC: In an abundance of caution amidst the ongoing pandemic, we advise that clothing orders be washed immediately after delivery/before wearing. (Also know that all clothing orders which are returned back to us, or are newly donated, are “quarantined” for 1 week before redistributing to another pregnant Mama).