1. Read our Lending Agreements to learn about our easy lending process.
2. View a few representative examples of our maternity clothing collection here (we have SO MUCH MORE than what is shown online).
2. Add the $125 Membership Fee to your shopping cart and go through the online check-out process, creating a new customer account and paying the membership fee in the process.
3. Place an order by filling out and submitting a custom Make My Bundle order form here.
4. Pick-up your order in Vancouver or Coquitlam. We meet at a public location bi-weekly to deliver orders. (We will email you within 24-48 hours after receiving your order to organize a pick-up day that works for you)
5. You can exchange clothing as often as you like! When you are ready for a new size, a different season of clothing, or simply want to try something new, swap your items for new ones by again filling out and submitting another Make My Bundle order form.
6. To book a formal gown, please use the Special Occasion Dresses booking calendar here.
7. Your Final Clothing Return date will be your due date plus 8 weeks.
8. Start shopping here!
A) One must be in their second trimester to begin borrowing clothing. Due date kindly required. Clothing return date is based upon due date plus 8 weeks.
B) In order to protect our inventory, a Credit Card number must be given at the time you pick-up your first clothing order and will be kept on file in case of the unlikely event that borrowed items are lost/stolen.
C) To book a "Special Occasion Dress (Short Term)", use the online booking calendar on the dress’ product page. These items are for 7-day loan. One dress may be borrowed at a time. Be sure to inquire well in advance as dates book up.
D) COVID-19 PANDEMIC: In an abundance of caution amidst the ongoing pandemic, we advise that clothing orders be washed immediately after delivery/before wearing. Please also wash before returning items back to CommUnity Maternity. (Also know that all clothing orders which are returned back to us, or are newly donated, are “quarantined” for 1 week before redistributing).