Once you have read our Lending Agreements, you're all set to learn about our easy lending process.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
1. Start browsing our online Maternity Community Closet.
2. Add the $125 Membership Fee, and up to 12 clothing items to your cart (at a time, you can swap sizes and styles later an unlimited number of times!). **You may become a Member from the second trimester until 8 weeks after your due date.
3. Go through the online check-out process.
4. After going through the online check-out, email email@example.com to arrange pick-up of your clothing order in either Vancouver or Coquitlam (British Columbia, Canada). ***Orders are distributed bi-weekly. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive clothing. In light of the ongoing pandemic and need for physical distancing, we are now performing contactless pick-up/delivery of orders.
5. When you are ready for a new size, or to try something new, swap your clothing items for new ones. Yes! Add items to cart and through the online checkout process as usual, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a time to swap your orders.
6. Your Final Clothing Return date will be your due date plus 8 weeks.
7. Start shopping the Maternity Community Closet!
A) Mamas must be in their second trimester to begin borrowing clothing. Due date kindly required. Clothing return date is based upon due date plus 8 weeks.
B) In order to protect our inventory, a Credit Card number must be given at the time you pick-up your first clothing order and be kept on file, 1) in case of the unfortunate and unlikely event that borrowed items are lost/stolen, and 2) in order to automatically charge the monthly membership fee.
C) To book a "Special Occasion Dress (Short Term)", use the online booking calendar on the dress’ product page. These items are for 7-day loan. One dress may be borrowed at a time. Be sure to inquire well in advance as dates book up.
D) COVID-19 PANDEMIC CAUTIONARY MEASURES: In an abundance of caution amidst the ongoing pandemic, we advise that clothing orders be washed immediately after delivery and before wearing. (Also know that all clothing orders which are returned back to us/newly donated are “quarantined” for 1 week before redistributing to another pregnant Mama).