1. I understand that I may begin borrowing clothing from the Community Closet from my second trimester onwards. I will provide my due date as verification for this purpose, as well as to calculate the Final Clothing Return date.
2. To protect inventory, I must leave a Credit Card on file at the time of my first clothing order pick-up. I will not be charged for normal wear and tear. I will only incur additional charges if I seriously damage or do not return clothing.
3. I must pick up clothing orders myself, and cannot send someone else on my behalf. Anyone can return my order.
4. I will email firstname.lastname@example.org (after creating an online account and placing my online clothing order) to organize pick-up of my online clothing order. CommUnity Maternity is unable to ship clothing orders via mail/courier at this time. Orders are distributed bi-weekly and therefore may take up to 2 weeks to distribute.
5. I will organize my Final Clothing Return at the time of my first clothing order pick-up, which will be 8 weeks after my due date. Anyone may return my order.
Alternatively, for a $15 fee, I am aware that I can have my Final Clothing Return picked-up from my home or office by filling out the form "Book At-Home Clothing Return” here. The pick-up must be booked and confirmed at least 8 days prior to the Final Clothing Return deadline.
6. I will launder the clothing according to the garment’s care instructions, and when applicable with mild detergent 1) upon receiving my order and 2) before returning my order to the Closet.
7. I understand that I must become a member of CommUnity Maternity to be able to borrow clothing. The Membership Fee is $125 per pregnancy.
Apart from the $125 Membership Fee per pregnancy, I will not be charged for anything else unless:
- I seriously damage clothing items (I will not be charged for normal wear and tear)
- do not return clothing items
- return clothing items late ($25 late fee)
- choose to book a $15 pick-up for my Final Clothing Return
- purchase a Community Day event ticket.
When I pick up my first order, I will leave a Credit Card on file for this purpose. I will not be charged for normal wear and tear.8. The laundering and mending charges (separate charges) for each returned, damaged or unlaundered clothing item is as follows (you will not be charged for normal wear and tear):
- casual t-shirts, tank tops, sweaters, pants, dresses: $5
- dressy shirts, blouses, sweaters, pants, skirts, dresses $8
- special occasion dresses, and jackets $20
9. The charge for each unreturned, lost or stolen clothing item is as follows:- casual t-shirts, tank tops: $25
- casual sweaters, pants, dresses: $50
- dressy shirts, blouses, sweaters, pants, skirts, dresses: $75
- Special occasion dresses, and jackets: $200
10 I understand that I will be charged a $25 fee for clothing items that are returned late (after my Final Clothing Return Date).
11. I understand that I may borrow up to 12 items of clothing at a time, of which there is a maximum lending limit of 3 nursing tops, and rental limit of 1 Special Occasion Dress (Short Term, 1 week loan only), one bathing suit at a time, one coat at a time, and two sleepwear outfits at a time.
Phew! Now that's out of the way, let's get back to the fun part! Shopping!